Monday, December 29, 2008

You hold the key - To God

I said, God bring me a woman who has hidden herself in You, that I cannot behold her without worshiping through.

He said, I do have this one faithful daughter and in My eyes she is both beautiful and wanted...

I said, God can you make me wait for her and her for me

He said, delight in me and you'll learn to be still, for I can give you treasure if and when it is my will.

I delighted...

I said, God how can I love someone else but You?...why can't it just be me and you? will this be true?

He said, I established it from the beginning, man and wife. Believe that I always had a plan for your life..

I understood...

He said, You finally loved me and saw nobody else...now receive My Grace and it will go swell

and then I said, Thank you Lord for so much Grace, I sure don't mind if that is the case! :)

4 comments:

Beloved said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beloved said...

wow! I had no idea u can write poems!!! wow!!! I think it's hard (prolly why i hate writing em). U know, ur a really great guy!....this kinda makes me feel like i don't deserve u or somedin...i didn't write no poetry for u..hold on, i think i'm gonna fast. lol I'm kidding..i love it. Thank you <3

Raj Moman said...

Haha. Good post. I did not know you wrote poetry. That's cool bro

Anonymous said...

That was good Berto!! (and really cute. ~_^)