Saturday, April 5, 2008

Random Thoughts... get what you can from this blog...

I am scared, simple as that...no I am not scared...I have faith that what my Father in Heaven has for me is only a matter of turning around and seeing it…then again…I must say I love this fast, I reveals to me my flesh. It’s a battle for my soul and mind is the field…how I wish that …no, nothing of value comes without giving up something, paying that price…yes, sacrifice…. Jesus did it for us and it was for something he didn’t even need to do but out of His incomparable grace and mercy it came forth!. it was for me and you…God give us a heart, Give us your Heart…

5 comments:

Raj Moman said...

I like your prayer at the end "God give us your heart" that's good! If Christians would be more Christ-like maybe Jesus would've came back by now. One recommendation I have for you is to use complete sentences like you do in the purple book lol. It may be easier to follow. But otherwise good job dude, keep posting! I'm praying for you for Thursday and that other stuff we talked about.

Beloved said...

so...u need to post a new blog mr.

bella chung said...

aren't you glad thursday is over? but you know it isnt the end right? :)

'berto said...

Yeah, i will, and yes i know its over...God is giving me thsign that there are even more things that He wants to do with me, Epeshians 2:10, He loves everyone!...thanks

Carissa said...

God give us a heart, give us a heart, give us your heart...deep cries out to deep OOOOOOooooOOOOOOooo!