Saturday, March 29, 2008

Day @

Day 2 went by very quickly. However, it was the day that I had some revelation about how I feel like this fast will go and what I am really accomplishing with this fast. Let me clarify something right now... I can say I am accomplishing something in this fast because I know in my heart that this moment was ordained by God Himself. I do believe that God has given Ross a word for such a time as this. Anybody and everybody that is involved with this fast, this including people that are committing this fast or know anything about it, are in for a great move of God (Hebrews 11:1). Okay, based on that last sentence let me also make this statement; I will speak only words of faith for things that I have never seen before and I will only write things that involve my God doing amazing things while on this fast.

Just writing this blog and thinking about this subject helps me realize the extent of how fasting produces so much love for God... I can feel my mind being alert and seeking to see what God’s heart is speaking.

13 days more to go !!!

-Rob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

doing good berto.. doing good. :)
-bella