Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Hour

Signs, in the daily lives of everyday people that will change their lives forever. I will speak this into the atmosphere knowing that the Lord will show Himself mighty and glorify His name. I can see the things around me and the people around me groaning to see something tangible from Heaven, regardless of whether they themselves realize it or not.

My heart and mind are going at 100 miles per hour wanting to hear something from Heaven. This is the reason I am writing this blog right now, and I hope you can forgive me if you don't understand what is really going on in it. I take this blogging thing like a record of what is going on in my mind which at times is very random. I would like you to understand but i am not naturally a writer. It will take some time for me to learn how to express myself during blogs like this for other people. This is the background for this blog, it consumes me to find out what is at the core of God's heart and how can I be changed in preparation to fully receive this vision and hopefully can impart it to other generations (Matthew 6:33).
“if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”- 2 Chronicles 7:14

That verse up there describes what I see that we are in need of doing. God, lead us to more intimacy with you. I believe that in intimacy is where the glory of God manifests; it is sacred and necessary. There is no doubt in my mind that God desires us more than we do Him, so God create in us a greater desire to love you!

God will not do anything that is second best, in fact he is perfectly qualified and able to make something out of nothing. Let us not doubt and let Him do what He said in His word He will do when we ask Him. (Hebrews 11:1)

The verses in parentheses are the things I hear the Holy Spirit reminding me of. In Matthew 6:33 God tells me to seek His kingdom first, that's what I need to do. I cannot doubt so I will be sure if what i hope for, and be certain of what i do not see in faith for this like Hebrews 11:1 tells me.

3 comments:

Raj Moman said...

Hey sometimes it's not easy to understand what you're writing but God knows you're heart. "God, lead us to more intimacy with you", I fully agree with that prayer. Praise God because he's going to show up with miracles at FSU and in both our lives, amen?!

Beloved said...

Hey man, it's all good. We know ur heart and even though there will be times that not everyone understands, but God always did, does, and will understand you :)

ps: oh wow, ur right!...do u know how to fix the time thingy??

Beloved said...

Ur P.S. kinda left me thinking..for real, what if people read this and don't know what prophecy night is. i'll do a blog about prophecy night then ^.^

anyway, about prophecy night i may be the only one who feels that way. Your thoughts might go on a rampage with what people say during prophecy nights if one were to not be careful. With all the encouragement, yes it's all good, but can it be too much to the point where we rely on other's encouragement instead of God's encouragement? lol maybe i'm thinking too much right now? At any rate, I love prophecy nights and love to see what God has to say with His visions and such, but at the same time prophecy nights is not God. What I guess i'm trying to say is..can't we just read the Bible together or worship instead of doing another prophecy night because we've been doing too much of that lately? Granted, if u were to have a word for s/o in particular then go ahead, but one doesn't have to give everyone a word at the same time u know?..ok i think i typed too much..i'll talk to ya later.