Saturday, May 3, 2008

Video Saturday!

A first of many videos i plan to put on this blog to make it more personal and interesting...So let me describe what happens in this video: It shows me without my glasses...i am at IHOP (International House of Prayer) on the floor worshipping God. I was just soaking in His presence when I was inspired to use my camera. Its just me looking at the camera and singing along to the worship in the background. Misty Edwards was leading if im not mistaken. If you are wondering... at about 00:47 I drop my camera just out of realizing the realness of God in my life...ENJOY:


P.S. Yes, I don't look like the little kid from my profile pic, and no I don't even know where the picture comes from...i just thought it was adorable.

3 comments:

Angel said...

Interesting post! I didnt know you had a blog. Just subscribed to it!

Anonymous said...

Shoot man. Berto Sometimes a song can pierce you through and that short clip just did it to me. We really don't deserve God, but He loves us.

'berto said...

True Kris, BTW thanks guys i think i'm going to start writing again