Thursday, March 27, 2008

BTW

If you are wondering why my recent posts are the way that they are... (i.e. they have many "...." connecting sentences). Then you must know that i am a novice blogger, no even less than that. I wrote "Day !" with the assumption that I could write my thoughts exactly as they came to my mind. It is a straight stream of counciousness, althought it has some punctuation, in the future i hope to write grammatically correct and crafted pieces of my thoughts as this blogging thing becomes a more regular thing for me.
The one thing that i do have going forme is that i do have a desre to do this and look back to this to see where God has taken me. I probably should have started a blog sooner. Oh well, i won't bother saving this as draft and working some more on it later. Yeah, this is getting published. Like the title of my blog, i will unabashedly put this on my blog page. In hopes that if i see it again it will remind me of the reason why i started blogging, where i have come from and inspire creative decisions for future writing.

-Rob_M

2 comments:

Raj Moman said...

Berto, you're doing a great job with the blog. And I feel you on wanting to get your thoughts down as is, but you can still edit for grammar and change an "i" to an "I" and what not. Just a suggestion bro.

'berto said...

LOL, I know , which is why from now on I am writing my blogs in Word...i did see the grammar mistakes but decided to post it that way anyways...that was what i was trying to get across also