Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I called it "Introspection"

I really think this could be a nice first post. I do want to write something longer and more detailed but right now i am out of ideas. the date on the bottom says that i wrote this almost two years ago. I was dealing with thoughts that questioned my love for God and if i was really making Him number one in my life. It was at a time when i was away from home during the second year of college. I was feeling like all I had was God and nothing else mattered in the world. I was learning to love Him better and i think that even in this process God was also changing the way i loved people...here it goes:

"If you want to open your heart to someone at all..............who else.....who better.......who first.........but to God"

-think about it

Matthew 4:4

12:52pm Tuesday, Sep 12, 2006

No comments: